Artist Résumés / Webinar |
Date: Wednesday, September 19, 2018
Time: 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.
Cost: $10 / Free for AT members
Over 1,000 artists a year support Artist Trust and receive benefits as members. Learn more about how a membership gets you discounts on Artist Trust programs and statewide businesses here.
ABOUT THIS WEBINAR
Artist résumés are hard to create, but they're important tools for artists working in any discipline. In this webinar, led by Artist Trust Program Manager Katy Hannigan, you'll learn the basics of creating a successful artist résumé. You'll also get tips to help you improve your current résumé or start one from scratch.
*This webinar is open to artists of all disciplines at any stage in their career.
This program is sponsored in part by Vulcan, Inc.
- Which résumé categories and sections to include and why
- What gallerists, curators, programmers, and funders look for first on your CV and/or résumé
- How to frame your non-art expertise and skills as an asset to your art practice in your résumé
- Ideas and next steps for how to revise your own résumé or CV
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
As the Program Manager at Artist Trust, Katy develops responsive programming that supports Washington State artists in their creative and professional endeavors.
Prior to Artist Trust, Katy was a Client Manager at Shunpike where she was the point of contact for 85 fiscally sponsored arts organizations, managed Shunpike's Arts Business Clinic program, and represented the organization at the Racial Equity Cohort through the Seattle Office of Arts & Culture. Prior to moving to Seattle, Katy worked with a startup nonprofit dedicated to advocating for the arts and cultural communities across Massachusetts. Katy is a recent graduate of the Seattle University MFA in Arts Leadership program and holds a degree in theatre from the College of Holy Cross.
Artist Trust reserves the right to cancel any program. If cancelled, a full refund will be applied. If a participant needs to cancel for a paid program, the following policy will apply:
- A full refund can be issued through Brown Paper Tickets if notified 5 days prior to the program date.
- Artist Trust cannot provide refunds for missed classes. Please contact the coordinator if you have any questions regarding specific content of the workshop.
These refund policies are in place because workshops have limited space and this is intended to ensure we are able to offer the space to another attendee if notice is provided far enough in advance.
Email Program Coordinator Zach Frimmel for any webinar questions.
Online, WA Online
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|